The advantages of junior middle school students studying abroad in America
1. Middle school students who apply for studying in America can learn the language and the knowledge of American culture and history at the same time, while experiencing the multiculturalism through the collision of human civilizations, the core value of liberty and law, and leading technologies.
2. Children can adapt to the American educational philosophy and teaching method more easily and fully understand the accumulation and essence of American culture to lay a firm foundation for future study and even their future career.
3. Studying abroad in America during middle school can develop insight, communication, team spirit and positive creativity. All these abilities and spirits are just the important influential factors for their career development.
4. Studying in an American high school can create more beneficial conditions for applying for American famous universities. Students who apply at home will not only need excellent scores in both language and professional courses but also need to show their individuality and highlights which distinguish themselves from many other applicants. All these requirements can be met more easily through the study in an American middle school.
Application conditions for U.S. junior high school
1. Levels 5-8
2. Age 11-14
3. The students who intend to apply for U.S. junior high school
4. From the wealthy family
5. Good English skills, preferably with TOEFL Junior, SSAT and TOEFL results
6. Average score of the last two years is above C
Application process for U.S. junior high school
1. Consultation on the study abroad
2. School selection
5. Issuance of admission letter
6. Application for visa
7. Guidance before departure
Application materials for U.S. junior high school
2. Recommendation letter
3. Standardized test scores
4. Application form
5. Application fee
6. Bank deposit certificate
7. Other documents necessary for application
The students who first come to the United States will face a lot of life problems and unfamiliar conditions.
EduElite in the United States provides the overseas students with the professional and complete landing service, and helps students to solve all the problems which cannot be solved by domestic intermediaries.
• Essay guidance
• Language training
• One-to-one guidance to discover the strengths of students
• Local advantages: Work closely with major universities in the United States
• Complete and scientific training and guidance mechanism
Materials necessary for the transfer and recovery of identity:
6. Bank deposit certificate
Application process for senior high school
1. One-to-one consultation - learn about the school, and determine the target school;
2. Enter into the contract with our company to develop the application plan;
3. Submit the application materials and prepare the documents;
4. Arrange the guidance and the interview with the admission officer;
5. Receive the admission notice I-20;
6. Follow-up service: authentication preparation, scheduling and medical check of school;
7. Follow-up development: the arrangement of long-term or short-term holiday activities in United States, communication with teachers, participation in the parents’ meeting and upgrading of curriculum selection guidance;
Application materials for U.S. senior high school
1. Copy of passport
2. Transcripts of two years
3. Three recommendation letters from teacher
4. Bank deposit certificate
Transfer in senior high school
Many reasons for transfer comprise of two categories: the student is ordered to suspend or quit the school due to the poor grades or ethics problems or does not like the present school.
F-1 studentship remains lawful only when you are at school and will be lost once you leave the current school. When you are informed of the transfer or suspension order, please contact us immediately to help you find the new school to recover the studentship as soon as possible. Generally, it is preferably to recover the identity within five months after the loss of identity.