[Senior high school] Successful application for Emmanuel Secondary School
Name: Student D
Attending school: A middle school in Liaoning Province
Admission school: Emmanuel Secondary School
1.Interview Preparation - the key to admission. Fully collected the application information of the applied universities and further studied the characteristics of universities, gave interview guidance to the student based on the needs and advantages, and conducted the several mock interviews (required the student to recite and practice the simulated interview questions every day).
2. The letter of recommendation from the teacher reflected the student's advantages and the recommending teachers were very representative, i.e. the teacher in charge, English teacher and math teacher. Three letters of recommendation showed the different qualities of the student such as the school performance, English ability, organizational ability, working ability, etc. to facilitate the admission committee to assess the overall strength of the student from all angles.
3. The essay was prepared with great care. PS: the essay was repeatedly modified word by word and sentence by sentence. First, the student wrote down the general content framework with Chinese which was discussed with the application planner. And then the details were adjusted and polished, and finally the essay was translated to English concisely and vividly.
[Undergraduate] Successful application for undergraduate math major in University of Washington
Name: Student Y
Attending school: A middle school in Shandong province
Admission school: University of Washington
1. Essay was written with high quality even without the good standardized results, and we didn’t give up.
2. Based on the application experiences, the University of Washington has always focused on essay. Therefore, we gave emphasis on this from the very beginning to help student Y explore the different materials and ideas.
3. We had updated the TOEFL score all the way.
4. Never give up hope, and firmly believe.
[Postgraduate] Successful application for Communication Master in University of Pennsylvania
Name: Student Z
Attending school: A university in Beijing
Admission school: University of Pennsylvania
1. Make clear the language review plan
Student Z participated in the service system earlier. Our company has established the service team in April 2013. Therefore, the planner of elite university developed the review schedule early according to the situation of student and required the student to obtain the TOEFL score before February 2014 and the GRE score before September 2014. The student carefully reviewed step by step in accordance with the schedule set by the elite planner, and successfully completed the standardized examination of language, which has laid a good foundation for the early application and early admission.
2. Software experience supplementation
Rich software experience was very helpful for the application. When participating in the system, student Z had participated in many school activities with the very rich experience in campus practice. However, the internship experience of the student was insufficient at the time only with the internship at local radio. According to the suggestion of planner, the student Z began looking for the more well-known organization for internship, and obtained the internship in CCTV and other related internship experiences through unremitting efforts, thus greatly enriching the software conditions.
Undergraduate Successful Application Case
Name: B classmate
Admissions Institution: New York State High School
After counseling by consultants, EA successfully applied to the dream university
• Get informed of the new trend of admission
• Be familiar with the admission policy & application process of elite universities
• Understand the detailed method in various applying steps
The students who first come to the United States will face a lot of life problems and unfamiliar conditions.
EduElite in the United States provides the overseas students with the professional and complete landing service, and helps students to solve all the problems which cannot be solved by domestic intermediaries.
• Essay guidance
• Language training
• One-to-one guidance to discover the strengths of students
• Local advantages: Work closely with major universities in the United States
• Complete and scientific training and guidance mechanism